Monday, January 6, 2014

P H O T O S

I tend to think Summer Sunsets are my favorite
but these past few years I've look backed through
my photos and noticed my November/December
ones have been truly spectacular. I'm now thinking
Winter Sunsets are the way to go.

I truly have a passion for sunset shots
and it brings me a lot of joy being outside
and watching the sun go down.. it's very
symbolic and refreshing to me.

I have a Canon Rebel t3i and I love it.
I have 3 different lenses..
10-20mm ultra wide angle - real estate and wide scenery
18-55mm - portraits/light weight walk around lens 
 (i use this one the least)
and 55-250mm I love this one for zooming in
up close and getting great detail shots from 
far away.

Here is some of my recent sunset shots
that I edit in Lightroom 5 and Photoshop CS6.

{click photo for larger view}