Saturday, June 22, 2013

work lately...

Work has been insane lately!
I can't complain but i've been 
seriously busy lately! It's hard
to fit everything all in a day when 
I have so much to do and so many
places to be at. 

Real Estate Photography definitely has 
its ups and down, busy seasons, etc...
So I need to say YES to everything
that comes my way. 

below is a great pano shot of
a 1.5 million dollar listing in newport coast.
it was so much fun to take photos!


 I also am the 2013 OCAR Photographer for 
all their events throughout the year.
I love interacting and networking with
every one, it's so much fun to get
paid to have fun!

here's me and my friend Peter chauffeuring 
me around the Tijeras Creek Golf Course
in RSM as I take pictures for
a golf tournament. We had a blast!
He only has a drivers license from 
disneyland.. so it was a bumpy ride!


One very cool thing that happened out of
the blue was being able to photograph
a 1 year anniversary event at an escrow
company in aliso viejo. They hired
Joe Youkhan from The Food Network,
he has his own food truck based in Trabuco 
Canyon.. The Tasting Spoon. It was
great to meet him and get a pic with him.
He's going to be on the show CHOPPED
in the fall competing. Honestly, you
never know how things will work out
with the people you meet from work.
So this one was a cool one!


delicious food he made!