Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Birthday - 24!

Happy Birthday to Me! 
on April 25th i turned 24 years old! 
I actually feel old. I'm not old, but I feel it.



This was my 1st Birthday back in 1990!
Rockin the poofy dress & socks...
my has 24 years gone by so fast.


We went to Fuddruckers for my FREE burger
freebies on your bday are the best.




and then polished off some BR ice cream!


On saturday we went to check out Cinepolis,
the luxury movie theater in RSM.
For $19 a seat, it's not bad!



We died and went to heaven when we saw
these chairs. We decided we just need these 2 chairs
in our living room with the pull out tables
and we're good! Who needs a couch anyways?
no one comes over anyways...



 Birthday Flowers!!




This same week my visiting teachers, Tiersha 
(and charlotte!) and Shelly
took me out for Golden Spoon!



and don't forget what I got for my bday...
my new NIKE ZOOMS! which I am loving.


I had a fantastic birthday and I especially
can't wait for my GOLDEN birthday next year!
mmmm.... maybe a surprise birthday party
or fun trip? We shall see! 
Glad I have a whole year to plan it...