Sunday, May 5, 2013

Fun All Around!

Fun, fun fun..... that's pretty much all we have lately!
As for church fun, my 2nd calling has now been switched 
from RS Committee to Wolf Den Assistant!
Why am I thrilled? I teach these boys in
Primary too!! Lucky them, they get to see me
now twice a week. Such sweet and fun boys
but MAN! SO MUCH ENERGY!


check out trigger's new helmet! 
little too big, but one day we'll get a little
sidecar and he'll ride with us on the
motorcycle!


last night we found out Aaron's cousin Kyle
and his wife were in town in Huntington Beach!
We drove down to meet them at Sushi on Fire.

We had a ball catching up with them and spending
time with them. We rarely ever get to see family
so when they are here, we love to see them!

I won't mention that Kyle threw up his sushi
in his mouth... he won't be eating sushi ever
again. This was his first time.

Afterwards we cleaned out our mouths 
with a delicious BJ's Pizookie!