Monday, May 13, 2013

Engagement Anniversary - 5 Years!

Can you believe that? 5 whole years since
the day of our engagement! Time just
flies by without any sort of permission...
That day was confusing yet one of the best
days of my life. I'll be the first to admit 
I catch onto things a little bit late.... so when 
I thought about the possibility of Aaron proposing
to me I thought no way, that's not possible. 
Even though we had already looked at rings
and everything.. haha


The story goes, we were to meet at his mom's house in
Rigby and he'll pick me up to go out to dinner.
He wasn't there. His mom kept delaying and avoiding
the subject. Soon enough she came out with a rose
and a CLUE! A poem to lead me to my next
destination! 

We got in the car and drove to Idaho Falls, 15 minutes or so.
At all of our stops his friends Kevin and Devin were
there to meet us and give me my next clue with a rose.

Finally the 5th clue lead me to where he would propose.
The overlook to the Idaho Falls Temple with the waterfall
in the background. It was beautiful! 


Here is one of our engagement pictures that I love.
I seriously can't believe 5 years has gone by that fast.
I posted a picture on facebook about our 5 yr anniversary
and people came up to me at church asking me "you must
have been young when you got married!?" GUILTY

I am so happy I married the man of my dreams, and he 
continues to make my dreams come true every single
day of my life. I look forward to our 5 year wedding
anniversary in August! True Love is Real!