Thursday, August 15, 2013

My Work Friends

Over the past year and a half I've had to opportunity to meet and become friends with some people I do business with! It truly is another world I never knew existed but I am so glad I found. 

In having my own photography business since May 2012, I've grown so much as a person, business woman and friend. With in that time I've become close with some great people that I otherwise would have never met! 
And we sure have a lot of fun together at 
all our OCAR Events that I get to Photograph!! 

Christy 


tracy & Abe


peter g. always looks out for me
and trys to help me network


gary, friend and fellow photographer
but thankfully not a full time one!
photographer i mean....


Shelly, my mama cheerleader


my buddy dan, aka danny zuko


my bestest friend tracy



sarah


joyce who has always helped and supported me


Lisa! we do bikram hot yoga together...


I am so blessed!! :-)