Saturday, June 8, 2013

An Antis Wedding

Aaron's uncle Charlie (who is also his boss)
 got married! We love them both so much
& had a BLAST at the wedding!


Handsome Antis Men!
Aaron, Grandpa Dave, Charles, David Jr


My Gorgeous Husband and I! 
(honestly, i think we look better now 
then we did when we got married!)


The Groomsmen!


They're Married! 
The vows were the best.



The whole wedding party


The Gorgeous Bride! 
Dawn Pettit Antis


Some awesome Antis'!!
Kaye, Eleanor, Phil Sr, Katie, Phil Jr
It was great to meet Katie & Phil 
who are from New Orleans


The Grand Entrance!
(i edited all these photos, and this one is my fav.)



First Dance
"it's your love" tim mcgraw


my crazy insane awesome husband
who bought an inflatable cowboy
hat for the line dancing


us enjoying our table, freaking good meal
and cake!


being silly! (as usual..)


david caught a good one of us dancing!


We had such a blast at this wedding
and I have to say one of my favorite 
parts was slow dancing with my hubby
(he hates to dance!)
I love family and love having them in 
town with us!

So glad to have another beautiful Antis
girl in the family! :-)